So for those of you lucky enough to have school aged children the summer is here! Long days of no school runs, no packed lunches, no school uniforms to iron – sounds like bliss!
If you are looking for things to do to entertain then why not take inspiration from our list below of fab (and free!) activities to keep them entertained for the holidays.
- Swing in a Hammock – Snuggle close to your child, and sway the afternoon away. Look for pictures in the clouds and watch them change, or read books to each other.
- Do the Gardening – Children can help pull weeds and sprinkle the flowers with a tiny watering can. Ensure you have a bubble-blowing machine on hand.
- Build a Secret Fort – Drape old sheets over tree branches and clothes lines then settle down for a picnic.
- Hold a Car Wash – Park your car in the driveway and let your child give it a good scrub with a pot of water and sponge or with the garden hose.
- Go on a ‘Bug’ Safari – Dig for worms and hunt for frogs and ants.
- Buy chalk! – Everyone loves chalk, scribble on your paths and drive and then marvel at your child’s artwork.
- Dance in the Rain – So it is summer but guess what? It will rain! Dance around in swimsuits, catch raindrops in your mouth, and jump in all the puddles.
- Play Dress up – Get together all the props you can and dress up as your favourite Disney characters.
On a final note of dress up, you could always decorate their bedrooms with the latest Disney styles to match their outfits! Check out our range here.
This officially licenced Despicable Me children’s wallpaper border is the perfect companion to the Despicable Me wallpaper. Ideal to brighten up your child’s bedroom, this wallpaper border features the minions marching in line, in a variety of fun poses.
An official Disney wallpaper produced by Graham & Brown, Pixie Promise feature’s Peter Pan’s Tinkerbell and friend in a bright, cheerful design with a “forever friends” inscription. Hearts, flowers and butterflies complete the pattern on a blue background.
A delightful Disney children’s wallpaper, featuring bedtime motifs of stars, clouds, moons and images of Winnie The Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore. A cheerful, yet soothing choice for a young child’s bedroom.